Thorn HiPak Pro LED High Bay
The Thorn HiPak Pro LED High Bay is an extremely efficient, robust and low maintenance LED High Bay
- Highly efficient operation of up to 135Llm/W for significant energy savings compared to traditional HID high bays
- Dedicated optics for precise light control for racking, open areas and sports applications
- Integral PIR sensor and DALI dimmable to maximise energy savings
- On board thermal management system ensures LED performance and lifetime
Features in Brief
- 12500 and 17000 LED lumen packages
- 104W – 152W total load
- Highly efficient operation with up to 135 Llm/W
- A choice of rack, wide or sport beam optics to fit different application requirements
- 50000 hours rated life L80
- 5 year warranty
- Colour temperature 4000K
- CRI 80
Materials and Finish
Housing: anodised aluminium extrusion with steel powder coated end caps (close to RAL 9006).
Reflector: high grade MIRO 5 aluminium with plastic front cover.
Installation and Mounting
All mounting kits to be ordered separately and clip tool free onto the back of the body. Chain suspension (96241507), trunking mounting via 20mm holes (96241497), catenary suspension (96241515). To mechanically join two luminaires together both a mounting kit (options from above) and accessory 96241508 need to be ordered. For sports applications an additional bracket should be ordered (96628086) to ensure security upon impact. A 2.5mm² piano key terminal block is accessed via a sliding gear tray cover offering two 20mm cable entries. Integral sensor versions offer movement detection as well as daylight control and can be mounted up to 16m heights. Hand held programmer (96102983) can be used from the floor to customise sensor settings. Emergency versions suitable for maximum ambient temperature up to 30°C.