iGuzzini Woody 140mm LED Floodlight BA42
The iGuzzini Woody 140mm LED Floodlight BA42 is a spotlight designed with a flood optic.
- Composed of optical assembly and component-holding base.
- The optical assembly, arm, base and frame are made of aluminium alloy and subjected to subjected to phosphochromatisation treatment, double primer, passivation at 120° C.
- Acrylic liquid paint finish with high resistance to atmospheric agents and UV rays; baking at 150°C.
- The cover glass is made of sodiumcalcium tempered transparent colourless glass with 4 mm thickness and grey customised serifigraphy. It is fixed with captive screws.
- The silicone gasket is subjected to postcooling treatment in oven at 200° C.
- The optical assembly allows for vertical and horizontal orientation, with mechanical locking device to ensure stable aiming; slots on the frame for downflow of rainwater.
- Flood optics with plastic lenses.
- Circuit complete with 12 monochromatic Neutral White (4200K) LEDs.
- Complete with terminal for through earthing cable and ready for through wiring by means of two PG11 black polyamide cable clamps suitable for Ø 6,5÷11mm cables.
- All external screws are made of stainless steel A2.
- Complete with lamp.
Features in Brief
- 12W 1190lm – light source values
- 15.5W 869lm – system values
- Luminous Efficiency (system value): 56lm/W
- 4000K CRI 80
- Optic: F – Flood 36°
- Adjustability: directional
- Control gear electronic included
- Material: die-cast aluminium
- Size (mm): ø140×165, Weight (kg): 1.80
- Environment: Outdoor
- Design: Mario Cucinella
The fitting can be installed in pavement, ground, wall and tree branches.
Black (04) | Grey (15)
Luminaire provided with built-in electronic control gear (100÷240Vac,50/60Hz, 350mA).
Complete with lamp. Accessories available: refractor, wall washer screen, spike for ground installation, base for 90° corner installation, support for post mounting and belt for installation on trees.