iGuzzini Trick 180° Blade Effect LED BU16
The iGuzzini Trick 180° Blade Effect LED BU16 is a wall and ceiling-mounted luminaire, designed for use with LED lamps and a patented, 180° blade effect optic. Supplied with electronic power supply unit.
- Wall-mounted version (ø 90 mm).
- Consists of screen and supporting base. PMMA screen, die-cast aluminium supporting base, stainless steel plate for fixing to wall.
- Available in 180° Sliver and Sliver-Sliver optics.
- Compatible with lighting management systems.
- Temperature of contact <50°.
- Luminaire reduced dimensions.
- All external screws are in A2 stainless steel.
- Design: Dean Skira
Wall and ceiling mounted by means of a stainless steel wall fixture plate.
Features in Brief
- Total Power: 3W
- Light Output: 90.5 lumens
- Luminous efficacy (lm/W): 30.2
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours L80 B10
- Colour Temperature: 3000K warm white
- CRI: 83
- Optic: Effetto Lama 180°
- Adjustability: fixed
- Supplied with 7W power supply – for multiple unit orders please contact us directly
- Material: die-cast aluminium
- Size (mm): ø89×57, Weight (kg): 0.24
- Environment: indoor/outdoor
- IP66 rating