iGuzzini MiniWoody LED Floodlight E198
The iGuzzini MiniWoody LED Floodlight E198 is a spotlight designed to use LED lamps and a medium optic.
- Consists of an optical assembly and a base.
- The optical assembly, arm, base and frame holder are made of EN1706AC 46100LF aluminium alloy and subjected to a multi-step, pre-treatment process, in which the main phases are degreasing, fluorozirconation (a protective surface film) and sealing (with a nano-structured silane layer).
- The following painting stage consists of a primer and a liquid acrylic paint, cured at 150°C, with a high level of weather and UV ray resistance.
- The 4 mm thick, tempered, sodium-calcium, closing glass is colourless, transparent and secured with captive screws.
- The 50/60 Shore A silicone seal has been subject to postcooling treatment, in an oven, for 46 hours at 200 °C.
- The optical assembly allows vertical and horizontal adjustments, with the possibility of locking the adjustment for aiming, and it has slots in the frame for rainwater drainage.
- Optic with an interchangeable PMMA lens complete with captive screws.
- Complete with Neutral White colour monochrome LED circuit.
- The cable gland for connecting the wiring assembly to the lamp assembly is made of M11x1 stainless steel.
- For the power supply, the device is fitted with a black polyamide PG11 cable gland, suitable for 6.5 to 11.5 mm cables.
- All external screws used are made of A2 stainless steel.
Features in Brief
- 8W 870lm – light source values
- 10.7W 626lm – system values
- Luminous Efficiency (system value): 58lm/W
- Neutral 4000K CRI 80
- Control gear Electronic included
- Optic: M – Medium 26°
- Adjustability: fixed
- Material: die-cast aluminium alloy
- Size (mm): ø85×205, Weight (kg): 1.05
- Environment: indoor/outdoor
- Designer: Mario Cucinella
The luminaire can be floor, ceiling or wall-mounted using either screw anchors for concrete, cement and solid brick or various other available accessories.
Black (04) | Grey (15)
Control gear complete with electronic ballast (220÷240Vac 50/60Hz)