iGuzzini MaxiWoody Compact 260mm LED Floodlight BU90
The iGuzzini MaxiWoody Compact 260mm LED Floodlight BU90 is designed use Neutral White COB LED lamps and a flood optic.
- Can be installed at ground level, on walls (using screw anchors) and on pole mounting systems.
- Consists of an optic assembly, component box, glass-holder frame and bracket.
- The optical assembly, component box, and glass-holder frame are made of EN1706AC 46100LF aluminium alloy and subjected to a multi-step, pre-treatment process, in which the main phases are degreasing, fluorozirconation (a protective surface film) and sealing (with a nanostructured silane layer).
- The next painting stage consists of a primer and a liquid acrylic paint, cured at 150°C, with a high level of weather and UV ray resistance.
- The 4 mm thick, tempered, sodium-calcium, closing glass is colourless, transparent and a seal is included.
- The 50/60 Shore A silicone seal is subjected to a postcuring treatment, in an oven, for 4 hours at 220 °C.
- The glass unit is fixed to the frame with silicone.
- The product comes complete with a neutral white colour, monochrome COB LED circuit, an optic with a 99.93% super-pure aluminium OPTIBEAM reflector with a polished, anodized surface and built-in electronic ballast.
- Zinc-coated stainless steel ballast holding plate; simplified extraordinary maintenance thanks to quick-coupling connectors between the control gear and the LED and the control gear and the wiring terminal block.
- Painted aluminium alloy box and rear cover, complete with spacers and captive screws.
- The floodlight can be adjusted by ±115° in the vertical plane using a painted steel bracket, with a graduated scale showing 10° steps and mechanical stops to guarantee stable aiming of the beam of light.
- Horizontal aiming is performed using the holes and slots in the bracket.
- Access to the optical assembly is simpler thanks to a nickel-plated brass decompression valve which eliminates the product internal vacuum.
- Set up for pass-through wiring using a double M24x1.5 nickelplated brass cable gland (suitable for cables with 7÷16mm diameter).
- All external screws used are made of A2 stainless steel and are of the captive type.
- The luminaire technical characteristics conform to EN60598-1 standards and particular requirements.
Features in Brief
- 24W 3800lm – light source values
- 28.4W 2959lm – system values
- Luminous Efficiency (system value): 104lm/W
- 4000K CRI 80
- Optic: F – Flood 32°
- Adjustability: directional
- Control gear electronic dimmable 1-10V included
- Material: die-cast aluminium alloy
- Size (mm): ø260×270, Weight (kg): 4.57
- Environment: indoor/outdoor
- Design: Mario Cucinella
The luminaire can be floor, ceiling or wall-mounted using the supporting bracket fixed with screw anchors (Fisher type or similar) for concrete, cement and solid brick or various other available accessories. It can also be installed on a MultiWoody or CityWoody pole system.
Control gear complete with a 1-10V dimmable electronic ballast (220÷240V ac 50/60Hz) and quick-coupling terminals.