iGuzzini MaxiWoody 315mm LED Floodlight Tuneable White
The iGuzzini MaxiWoody 315mm LED Floodlight Tuneable White is a direct light luminaire, designed to use WNC (White 2700K, 4000K, 6000K) LED lamps, a flood optic and DMX512-RDM control with a searching and addressing function.
- Can be installed at ground level, on walls (using screw anchors) and on pole mounting systems.
- Consists of an optical assembly, frame, component box, rear cover and bracket.
- Optical assembly, component box, rear cover, bracket studs and frame are made of painted, die-cast aluminium.
- The painting process includes a multi-step, pre-treatment process, in which the main phases are degreasing, fluorozirconation (a protective surface film) and sealing (with a nano-structured silane layer).
- The following painting stage consists of a primer and a liquid acrylic paint, cured at 150°C, with a high level of weather and UV ray resistance.
- The frame is fastened to the optical assembly by captive screws and a stainless steel retaining cable. Slots in the frame allow rainwater drainage.
- The tempered sodium-calcium sealing glass is transparent, with customised serigraphy, 4mm thick, and fitted with a 50-60 shore silicone seal.
- The glass+seal unit is fixed to the frame with silicone.
- Complete with multi-led power plate with single 2700K, 4000K and 6000K white LEDs (WNC), a built-in electronic ballast and a DMX512-RDM control card.
- Fitted with optics with a plastic (methacrylate) lens creating a Flood beam.
- The ballast and electronic card holding plate is made of aluminium and complete with spacers and captive screws; extraordinary maintenance is simplified thanks to quick-coupling connectors located between the control gear and LED circuit; the optical assembly can also be easily accessed thanks to a nickel- plated brass decompression valve.
- The floodlight can be adjusted by ±115° in the vertical plane by means of a 5mm thick, studded and painted steel bracket with a 10° step graduated scale, fitted with mechanical blocks that guarantee stable aiming of the beam of light.
- Horizontal aiming is performed using the holes and slots in the bracket; and pass-through wiring can also be used thanks to the double M24x1.5 nickel-plated brass cable gland (suitable for cables with 7-16mm diameter).
- Each cable can carry both the DMX signal and the mains power supply.
- All external screws used are made of A2 stainless steel and are of the captive type.
- The luminaire technical characteristics conform to EN60598-1 standards and particular requirements.
Features in Brief
- 36W 3250lm – light source values
- 44W 2337lm – system values
- Luminous Efficiency (system value): 53lm/W
- Tuneable White: from 2700K to 5700K
- Optic: F – Flood 32°
- Adjustability: fixed
- Control gear electronic dimmable DMX included
- Material: Aluminium
- Size (mm): ø315×319, Weight (kg): 7.60
- Environment: Outdoor
- Design: Mario Cucinella
The luminaire can be installed at ground level or on walls using the supporting bracket fixed with screw anchors (Fisher type or similar). It can also be installed in the MultiWoody pole system and FrameWoody square structure using the appropriate accessories for poles.
Control gear complete with electronic ballast 220÷240V ac, 50/60Hz with a DMX512-RDM control. For the connection between the DMX signal cable and the power supply cable a Y connector – IP68 code no.BZN7 – is available.
Product complete with LED lamp. The DMX specifications require a 120 ohm terminating resistor to be inserted (code no. BZQ7) between the DATA+ and DATA- cables of the last product in the line. If there is no DMX signal, the product performs a dynamic default sequence. Dali versions or DMX512 versions with self-addressing are available on request