iGuzzini MaxiWoody 315mm LED Floodlight BV02
The iGuzzini MaxiWoody 315mm LED Floodlight BV02 is a spotlight designed to use Neutral White COB LED lamps and a 30° flood optic.
- Can be installed at ground level, on walls (using screw anchors) and on pole mounting systems.
- Consists of an optic assembly, component box, glass-holder frame and bracket.
- The optical assembly, component box, and glass-holder frame are made of EN1706AC 46100LF aluminium alloy and subjected to a multi-step, pre-treatment process, in which the main phases are degreasing, fluorozirconation (a protective surface film) and sealing (with a nanostructured silane layer).
- The next painting stage consists of a primer and a liquid acrylic paint, cured at 150°C, with a high level of weather and UV ray resistance.
- The 4 mm thick, tempered, sodium-calcium, closing glass is colourless, transparent and a seal is included.
- The 50/60 Shore A silicone seal is subjected to a postcuring treatment, in an oven, for 4 hours at 220 °C.
- The glass unit is fixed to the frame with silicone.
- The product comes complete with a neutral white colour, monochrome COB LED circuit, an optic with a 99.93% super-pure aluminium OPTIBEAM reflector with a polished, anodized surface and built-in electronic ballast.
- Zinc-coated stainless steel ballast holding plate; simplified extraordinary maintenance thanks to quick-coupling connectors between the control gear and the LED and the control gear and the wiring terminal block.
- Painted aluminium alloy box and rear cover, complete with spacers and captive screws.
- The floodlight can be adjusted by ±115° in the vertical plane using a painted steel bracket, with a graduated scale showing 10° steps and mechanical stops to guarantee stable aiming of the beam of light.
- Horizontal aiming is performed using the holes and slots in the bracket.
- Access to the optical assembly is simpler thanks to a nickel-plated brass decompression valve which eliminates the product internal vacuum.
- Set up for pass-through wiring using a double M24x1.5 nickelplated brass cable gland (suitable for cables with 7÷16mm diameter).
- All external screws used are made of A2 stainless steel and are of the captive type.
- The luminaire technical characteristics conform to EN60598-1 standards and particular requirements.
Features in Brief
- 52W 8500lm – light source values
- 58W 6800lm – system values
- Luminous Efficiency (system value): 117lm/W
- Neutral 4000K CRI 80
- Optic: F – Flood 30°
- Adjustability: directional
- Control gear electronic dimmable DALI included
- Material: die-cast aluminium alloy
- Size (mm): ø315×319, Weight (kg): 7.60
- Environment: indoor/outdoor
- Design: Mario Cucinella
The luminaire can be floor, ceiling or wall-mounted using the supporting bracket fixed with screw anchors (Fisher type or similar) for concrete, cement and solid brick or various other available accessories. It can also be installed on MultiWoody, CityWoody and FrameWoody square structure pole systems.
Control gear complete with dimmable DALI electronic ballast (220÷240V ac 50/60Hz) and wiring terminal block.