Heathfield LED Redwood High Bay 100W
The Heathfield LED Redwood High Bay 100W unit offers a quick and effective replacement to traditional SON or metal halide high-bays, not only for the energy savings involved but the saving in maintenance and lamp replacements.
Three sizes within the range of 100w, 150w and 200w comfortably replace 300w, 450w and 600w metal halide high-bays respectfully.
The heat sink is made from a high grade aluminium to enable effective heat dissipation and a range of different angled reflectors 45°, 90° and 120° are available to achieve uniformed light distribution.
Using the best quality materials available we achieve true lifetime claims and low lumen depreciation levels.
These fittings considerably lower maintenance and energy cost and are compatible with 1-10v dimming systems and motion sensors.
Features in Brief
- Energy saving exceeding 50%
- Power Output: 100 W
- 11000 lumens @ 110 lm/W
- 6000K Daylight as standard, 3000K and 4000K available
- 120º beam angle as standard – 45º, 60º and 90º available
- CRI 80
- Uniformed light distribution
- Original Philips 3030 LED Chips
- Instant start, no flickering, no humming
- Meanwell Driver
- 50000 hours lifetime L70
- 5 year warranty
- 1-10V Dimmable as standard
Product Code: HHBAY100/6000K