Eaton Linergy LED High Bay 144W
The Eaton Linergy LED High Bay 144W unit follows in the tradition of their highly efficient large space luminaires which have the performance and flexibility for today’s multi-use, multi occupancy locations.
Offering both a range of lumen outputs and light distribution, Linergy LED variants can be used seamlessly alongside each other to give a complete solution in complex spaces.
High lumen outputs and corresponding class leading efficacies, when combined with occupancy and daylight sensors offer the real possibility of substantial energy savings for the end user.
Three light distribution models, wide area, narrow and rack, means the highest utilisation of light, where it is most effective.
Features in Brief
- Utilisation of LED light engine technology allows for an increased energy efficiency – 104.62 Llm/cW
- Excellent light transmission and LED source obscurity from opal diffuser
- Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) Compliance across the complete range
- Three reflector options allowing complete flexibility for the required application
- Integral emergency available which allows mounting to a maximum height of 20m
- Low, mid and high bay integral programmable occupancy detector variants available to maximise performance and coverage
- DALI dimming options available for increased comfort, lighting control and energy savings
- Lifetime L70 50000hrs
- 5 year warranty
- Unit length 1.142m
- Weight 5.5 Kg
- IP20 rating
Lamp and Control Gear Options
- High efficacy linear LED light engines
- >80 CRI 4000°K
- Energy efficient control gear as standard
- DALI dimmable options available
- Body – full box steel construction powder coated in RAL 9016 white finish
- Reflectors – faceted finish (wide area) and satin finish (Narrow and Rack) zero iridescence anodised aluminium
- Wire guard – heavy duty zinc plated steel, 25mm grid size
- Suitable for ceiling, conduit, chain, rod and trunking mounting
- Quick fit mounting brackets to fix to mounting surface
- Supplied with diffuser and light engines pre-fitted, no need to remove during installation
- Access flap on the rear of housing to aid wiring during installation
- Fused as standard
- Wire guard is a retrofit accessory secured by screws, hangs for ease of maintenance
Product Code: LNLA1504KZ