Eaton Crompack LED 7000 HF 1.2m 63.6W – High Output
The Eaton Crompack LED 7000 HF 1.2m 63.6W batten provides a higher light output than a typical twin 4ft T8 fluorescent fitting.
Features In Brief
- Total Power: 63.6 W
- 7366 lumens @ 115.8 lm/W
- 4000K Neutral White
- 50,000 hour lifetime L70
- 5 year warranty
- CRI 80
- Excellent light transmission and LED source obscurity from the reeded opal diffuser
- Nominal 4’ length format, ideal for both new installations and retro fit applications
- High efficiency LED strip technology and driver combinations, with purpose designed optics and thermal management, maximise the LED and control gear life and performance
- Long LED life and no lamps to change significantly reduce maintenance costs, particularly in 24/7 operations and inaccessible areas
- Integrated controls options providing occupancy detection and daylight harvesting to maximise energy saving, user comfort and control
- Integral 3hr combined non-maintained functionality variants
Options include dimmable control gear and a range of integrated controls options to maximise energy savings.
Available with 3 hour combined non-maintained emergency functionality delivering excellent spacing and uniformity.
The simple 2 part housing facilitates quick and simple installation, a first fix plate allows mechanical mounting and electrical connections to be made, the optic unit then connects on a plug and socket and snap fits to the base, with 2 retained screws adding additional integrity to the installation ensuring tooled access only.
Product Code: CXL4704KZ